We only have one party staying at any time and as we have bookings up to 6 months in advance many of our guests find it better to arrange their dates with us first, before booking their flights.
We normally have a minimum stay of 3 or 5 days depending on the time of year, see rates pages for details, but we may consider a 2 night booking if just 2 nights are available.
Because most overseas bookings at The Coach House have cancelled, we now, unusually, have lots of availability.
So if you need to come to London and don’t want to stay in a hotel where you’ll have contact with others, but would like totally your own space The Coach House could be the answer.
The Coach House is also available if you, or others in your family, need somewhere to self isolate.
We’re offering The Coach House on a “rental only” basis, no breakfast served in the main house and no daily servicing – so you won’t catch anything from us!
In addition to the normal 15% price reduction for “rental only” we’re adding an additional 10% discount, making a total of 25% off the listed price.
We’re also offering to pay for car parking which normally costs £8/day Mon-Fri.
Please note that our normal minimum length of stay is 3 nights, a stay of just 2 nights – if available, is subject to a 15% surcharge.
This offer lasts until international travel restrictions are lifted.
with approximate $ conversions
|2 in main room||2||130||65||159||79|
|1 in main room + 1 in twin room||2||150||75||183||91|
|3 in main room||3||150||50||183||61|
|2 in main room + 1 in twin room||3||175||58||213||71|
|2 in main room + 2 in twin room||4||200||50||244||61|
|3 in main room + 1 in twin room||4||200||50||244||61|
|3 in main room + 2 in twin room||5||220||44||268||54|
- Please carefully check details of the accommodation, rates and limitations to ensure that what we offer suits your requirements.
- Contact us with details of your preferred dates by any of these means to check availability:
- We will get back to you within 12 hours. To secure your booking we will ask you for a deposit of 10% of the value of your booking*, payable by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The balance will be payable when you are here.
- Your booking will then be confirmed. If we have had no one staying the night before you will be able to go straight into the accommodation; otherwise it will be ready for you from about mid-day. If you need guaranteed access to your rooms before mid-day, please reserve The Coach House from the night before.
- If you want us to book you a place at a popular local restaurant like Chez Bruce we suggest you let us know at the time you make your reservation.
* Cancellation and curtailment. These charges, less the booking deposit previously paid, will be due. Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival – loss of deposit; cancellation between 14 days and 72 hours prior to arrival – cost of first two nights accommodation; cancellation less than 72 hours prior to arrival, non arrivals and curtailment of stay – full cost of booking. You are strongly advised to take out appropriate travel insurance to recover these costs in the event of unforeseen circumstances.