We are accepting bookings for use of The Coach House on a self-catering basis (not B&B), with a 15% reduction in price and a minimum stay of 2 nights. We can provide on-street visitors car parking permits. Monies paid for bookings that are unable to take place if restrictions are re-imposed will be returned or held as credit for a future booking. As Covid-19 diminishes we will again accept normal B&B bookings with the proviso that, if we deem it prudent for all involved, the booking will revert to self-catering with a 15% reduction in price.
Please be reassured that The Coach House receives the highest standard of cleaning and disinfecting prior to and after occupation.
You might like to contact us prior to booking: +44 (0)20 8355 3192 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We only have one party staying at any time and as we have bookings up to 6 months in advance many of our guests find it better to arrange their dates with us first, before booking their flights.
We normally have a minimum stay of 3 or 5 days depending on the time of year, see rates pages for details, but we may consider a 2 night booking if just 2 nights are available.
Rates (including taxes) for exclusive use of the whole of The Coach House, including breakfast, for stays of 3 nights or more, are shown in the table below, they are payable in £s. It is not possible to occupy the ground floor twin bedroom on its own.
Rates in US$, shown for convenience, are approximate conversions at £1 = $1.22 – but please note this might not match the current conversion rate.
When we are away, and occasionally at other times, The Coach House is available on a rental only (rather than bed and breakfast) basis with a 15% reduction in the listed prices.
Please note that our normal minimum length of stay is 3 nights, a stay of just 2 nights – if available, is subject to a 15% surcharge.
with approximate $ conversions
|People||£||Overall £/person||$||Overall $/person|
|2 in main room||2||130||65||159||79|
|1 in main room + 1 in twin room||2||150||75||183||91|
|3 in main room||3||150||50||183||61|
|2 in main room + 1 in twin room||3||175||58||213||71|
|2 in main room + 2 in twin room||4||200||50||244||61|
|3 in main room + 1 in twin room||4||200||50||244||61|
|3 in main room + 2 in twin room||5||220||44||268||54|
- Please carefully check details of the accommodation, rates and limitations to ensure that what we offer suits your requirements.
- Contact us with details of your preferred dates by any of these means to check availability:
- We will get back to you within 12 hours. To secure your booking we will ask you for a deposit of 10% of the value of your booking*, payable by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The balance will be payable when you are here.
- Your booking will then be confirmed. If we have had no one staying the night before you will be able to go straight into the accommodation; otherwise it will be ready for you from about mid-day. If you need guaranteed access to your rooms before mid-day, please reserve The Coach House from the night before.
- If you want us to book you a place at a popular local restaurant like Chez Bruce we suggest you let us know at the time you make your reservation.
* Cancellation and curtailment. These charges, less the booking deposit previously paid, will be due. Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival – loss of deposit; cancellation between 14 days and 72 hours prior to arrival – cost of first two nights accommodation; cancellation less than 72 hours prior to arrival, non arrivals and curtailment of stay – full cost of booking. You are strongly advised to take out appropriate travel insurance to recover these costs in the event of unforeseen circumstances.