London Bed and Breakfast with a difference
We are currently only accepting bookings for use of The Coach House on a self-catering basis (not B&B), with a 15% reduction in price and a minimum stay of 2 nights.
There is a 24/7 convenience store within a 5 minute walk selling pretty much anything that you might want for breakfast in the Coach House and a number of cafes less than 10 minutes away if you want to breakfast out.
Monies paid for bookings that are unable to take place if restrictions are re-imposed will be returned or held as credit for a future booking. As Covid-19 diminishes we will again accept normal B&B bookings with the proviso that, if we deem it prudent for all involved, the booking will revert to self-catering with a 15% reduction in price.
We can provide on-street visitors car parking permits.
You might like to contact us prior to booking: +44 (0)20 8355 3192 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bed and Breakfast or Self Catering Accommodation for up to 5 people
- Exclusive use – only one party staying at a time
- Your own little cottage with private entrance
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen
- Great neighbourhood – many good local pubs and restaurants
- Just 20 minutes by tube (every 3 mins) from the centre of London
- Contact with the natives!
Scroll down the TripAdvisor page
to see reviews (ad blockers might prevent showing)